1.Official name: Division of Soil and Fertilizer Analysis
Division of Soil and Fertilizer Analysis was established under the Decision No. 41 / QD-VNLT-TCCB on April 08th, 2002 of the Director of Western Highlands Agriculture and Forestry Science Institute.
2. Telephone number: +84 262 3862 876
3. Organizational structure:
– Total personnel: 09 people, including 01 MSc, 07 engineers and 01 intermediate professional
.- Leader of the Division: Ms. Dang Thi Van, Vice Head of the Division
– Managing all activities of the Division, + Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Telephone number: +84 976566679
4. Main activities:
– Analyze chemical and physical indicators in soil and plants to serve research and transfer projects of the Institute.
– Analyze soil samples in order to give guidance and recommendation for proper fertilizer application for crops in 5 provinces of the Central Highlands.
– Check input materials and fertilizer quality for a number of fertilizer companies in Dak Lak province in particular and the Central Highlands in general.
– Check fertilizer quality for farmers before applying in their plantations in 5 provinces in the Central Highlands.