1. Official name: WASI OFFICE
2. Telephone numbers, and email addresses:
Tel.: (+84 262).3832858 – (+84 262).2623833407
3. Organizational structure:
– Total personnel: 16 persons including: 01 M.Sc., 07 B.Sc., 01 intermediate professional, 03 security guards, 02 drivers and 02 handywoman.
– Leaders of the Division:
+ Mr. Vu The Thinh – Head of the Division,
+ Mr. Nguyen Quoc Tuan – Vice Head of the Division,
Mr. Ngo Duc An – Vice Head of the Division
+ Ms. Dam Thi Son – Vice Head of the Division
4. Main activities:
– Act as a counselor and an assistant for Director in the organization, administration, management and basic construction of the Institute.
– Inspect, supervise, instruct and implement accounting activities for the projects and business and production activities.
The WASI Office does tasks assigned by Director of the Western Highlands Agriculture and Forestry Science Institute (WASI) as follows,
– Organize and manage labors (staffs and workers); train and retrain labors, and carry out policies relating to labors in accordance with the Law;
– Check, monitor, and make regular or sudden report on the progress of basic construction;
– Overall plan on exploiting and using land resources, dams, reservoirs, water sources, materials, equipment, infrastructures and other properties of WASI on the basic of current and future political task implementation of WASI;
– Carry out tasks on emulation, commendation and discipline of labors;
– Inspect, verify and handle complaints from relevant units and personnel under the jurisdiction of WASI;
– Carry out administration and personnel tasks;
– Collect and handle accounting information and data – Inspect and supervise financial receipts and expenditures, and obiligates on collecting, paying debts, and inspecting the management and use of assets and sources of the assets; detect and prevent illegal transactions on finance and accounting;
– Analyze accounting information and data; give advices on economic and financial decisions of the Institute;
– Supply accounting information and data to authorities in accordance with the law.